- Rates for extensive photography are based on the size of a “traditional home” and the the number of photos typically coincide with the square footage.
- The concept of extensive photography is to show a home in context; to walk a prospective buyer from the front door, through the entire home.
- A wide angle lens is used, capturing all the interior and exterior spaces from just about every angle.
Luxury Home Photography:
- Rates for luxury homes are based on how many photos are desired and the extra time needed to account for the extraordinary.
- Luxury homes often involve large outdoor living spaces, covered patios, more amenities, and they are especially known for large volume rooms with big windows & views. Plus, luxury homes are often on big lots which take more time to simply walk around the property.
- Homes around 4500+ s.f. should be considered for luxury photography.
- The objective of twilight photography is to capture the entire home during the last 90 minutes of sunlight.
- This includes 60 minutes before the sun sets, and 30 minutes after.
- During the allotted time, the average home produces 25-35 photos.
- There is a 15-20 minute “twilight” window, when the photographer will capture as many photos as possible – typically 10 twilight images.
- Want some photos during the morning or afternoon hours? Add 5 aerial images to this package for $100 for aerial services or Add a “Go Back out” for only $75.
- With this option, the photographer will show up earlier in the day, allowing the photographer to capture other spaces when the lighting is preferred.